The Great Commission
16. Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had appointed for them.
17. When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
19. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20. teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”